2007年11月13日 星期二

Scared Age

What is your scred age? 25? or 27?
Some grils think 27 is the crag age for wedding. Such like Nanako Matsushima. But that is not me.
Wedding is not a needed-considered item in my life. But I have two others. 30 and 36.

Ever since 20, a doctor told me that he was afarid to must let me know I couldn't live over 30 for the Purpura blah blah blah... I recognized that was a very terrible curse which had tormeted my life during 20 to 30.
That let me to face the Twenties of mine strictly. The situation changed my thinking model. Let me more practical, standoff and pessimistic. Until my 30-years birthday, I climbed the mountain, the highest mountain in South-East Asia, Yushan for celberating over 30-years, and began more enthusiastic, passion, and optimistic life. See, I lost much fantastic living, didn't I? Maybe it is a cachet from God for stopping me having an absurd life. No matter how, I like the result.

After marriage, the phenomenon of Purpura fell away. Maybe K's kiss is the key to eliminate the cachet just like some fairy tales. Wow, I don't know what happen it is, but never mind. Maybe a good marriage is a good solution for a patient of the Purpura. I am glad that the bane was gone away. And now, I am 34 years old already.

But other scared age will be coming soon. In destined chart, the old China Fortune Rule, I know that some unfortunate thing will be happened at the year. Maybe for a baby(remember my wish...) maybe for others, I don't know now. But, I learned to face the accidental in life more easy. Prepare more and face it.
Dear my friends, hope I still talk you on this after my 36-age.



沒有留言: